Everhelp is a team of professionals creating fast-growing outsource support services for products all over the world. We are always looking for optimistic, proactive candidates who would not only possess substantial field expertise but would also empower the growth team with a relentless drive to turn ideas into actionable hypotheses and then into working business solutions. Now we are looking for a Fashion Specialist to provide fashion advice and shopping guidance for the customers of the fast-growing fashion app.
- perform the review of the outfits submitted by clients and give improvement ideas and comments;
- advise clients on choosing the clothes and help make the purchase decision;
- suggest ideas to emphasize client’s personalities though their wardrobe, ensuring that members feel supported and valued;
- handle multiple chats simultaneously processing each of them with equal dedication;
- advise the company's customers on the products, their work and functionality via social networks;
- English — advanced/fluent, both written and communication skills;
- interest in the fashion industry and styling (experience in the fashion or beauty industry would be a plus);
- ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees;
- strong attention to detail;
- handle customer situations in a polite, professional, and timely manner;
- knowledge of main CRM systems will be of great advantage;
- a clear and effective communicator;
- be flexible with a schedule based on business demand (may require nights & weekends);
- strong work ethic and self-starter, and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
What do we offer?
- Work in a team of professionals and with an audience of more than one million a month;
- Learning opportunities and access to the practical materials about styling;
- Philosophy and conditions for your continued growth and development;
- Large space for the involvement of their own ideas and influence on the product.
- Large electronic library and access to fee-based online courses and conferences, internal talks and workshops.
The start of a great partnership
Thank you for reaching out! We’ll be in touch shortly.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.