Quality Control Manager (EverHelp)
Everhelp is a leading provider of customer support solutions, dedicated to helping businesses deliver exceptional service experiences to their customers. We offer a range of support services, including phone, email, and live chat support, ensuring that our clients’ customers receive timely and effective assistance. We are always looking for optimistic, proactive candidates who would not only possess substantial field expertise but would also empower the growth team with a relentless drive to turn ideas into actionable hypotheses and then into working business solutions.
- Fulfill the Knowledge base
- Evaluate the Support Agents according to the flows and internal requirements
- Create content for training sessions
- Regularly provide feedback to the Support Agents
- Mentor the Support Agents and provide them with recommendations for improving their work
- Create and check the tests and questionaries to revise the Support Team’s knowledge of the internal workflows and product
- Communicate with the Product and Technical Team
- Create reports and analyze the current Quality Control rate of the Support Team
- The experience in Customer Support is a must
- English - C1/C2
- A high level of attentiveness and concentration is a must
- The ability to handle the monotonous work for some time
- The ability to stay focused for a long time
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- The proficiency in giving clear explanations and systematizing information
- Ability to work independently and with a remote team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Experience in Quality Control is a plus
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides is a plus
- Experience working with software for evaluation is a plus
- Experience working with Zendesk, Helpdesk, FreshDesk, LiveChat is a plus
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
What we offer:
- Philosophy and conditions for your continued growth and development;
- Large space for the involvement of their ideas and influence on the product;
- Large electronic library and access to fee-based online courses and conferences, internal talks, and workshops.
The start of a great partnership
Thank you for reaching out! We’ll be in touch shortly.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.